Volunteering with us
Volunteers are a valuable resource for our programs, since the beginning of 2014, 350 volunteers have been trained to support our programs. Our volunteers are diverse and include job-seekers, retired workers, full-time workers and students. By signing up as a volunteer not only will you help the children we work with, but you will be part of an amazing movement and family of dedicated and passionate change makers.
Who we are looking for in a volunteer
- - Must be above the age of 18
- - Passionate about working with children
- - Is able to commit a minimum of two days a week as per the program activities
- - Possesses the knowledge and skills needed to support the thematic activities
- - Offers services freely, without promise, expectation or receipt of compensation
Why volunteer with us
- - Help vulnerable children improve their quality of life.
- - An opportunity to broaden your skills and enrich your career.
- - It is a good way to keep busy if you have free time
- - It is fun and it brings fulfillment to your life.
- - You are part of a worthy cause
- - You get to meet new people and make new connections
Our hospital program in partnership with Kenyatta National Hospital is now accepting volunteer applications. The assignment areas are:
- - Tutoring (age 3-12)
- - STEM Club
- - Creative Arts
- - Child therapy.
NB : The program runs Monday - Thursday and 9a.m. - 3 p.m. Please use the link below to apply and we will be in touch:
If you are interested in volunteering apply using this link*
Copyright ©2020. Colour My World Kenya. All Rights Reserved.